The Tennessee Soybean Promotion Council(TSPC) is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the soybean programs of both TSPB and TSA. The Council is composed of the chairman and vice chairman of the TSPB, the president and vice president of the TSA, the Tennessee director of the American Soybean Association, and the Tennessee directors of the United Soybean Board. Approximately 96 percent of staff activities involve the day to day business of the soybean checkoff, TSPB. The remaining 4 percent of staff allocation is dedicated to TSA business including membership and lobbying.

The Staff

Parks Wells
Executive Director Emeritus
Stefan Maupin 
Executive Director
Gina Thompson
Communications Director/Office Manager









The Officers of the Council

Jason Cherry – Chairman

Steve May – Vice Chair

Jay Yeargin – Secretary

Ben Moore – Treasurer